We’re not fans of too many rules, but we want to be sure everyone understands the system. No surprises, right!
- All class passes and visits can be purchased in the studio or online, and have varying expiration dates
- SHiFT Cycling bikes can be reserved up to 14 days in advance online
- Cancel your visit online through your account or you can always call the studio
- Cancellation is by 8 PM the night before the scheduled class
- Upon canceling with notice, your account will be credited for the class not used
- If you don’t show up or forget to cancel, your account will be deducted a class as a no-show fee (unlimited riders will get charged $15.00)
- By signing up for the wait list you are signing up for class, you will be notified via email that you got in (so stay connected until class time!)
- If you haven’t heard an hour before the class, go to the studio or take your name off the list as no-shows are always last minute!
- If you get in from the wait list and don’t show up, the system will charge you a no-show fee
- Bikes will be released 5 minutes prior to class for the waitlist and walk-in riders (wait list has a priority over walk-ins)
- If you are running late, call the studio to ask if we can hold your bike until class starts
- SHiFT Cycling reserves the right to cancel class for inclement weather or low attendance
- In the case of a cancellation, an email will be sent those signed up and the account will be credited
- All rates are subject to 6.35% tax